Come visit us at our NEW ADDRESS January 5, 2016!

We've moved to Midtown Market on MLK Jr. Blvd. (Historic Airport Road)!
The new shop is located between Flyleaf Books and Kitchen, just down from The Root Cellar.

762-B MLK Jr. Blvd., Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
(919) 929.3999
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10-4:30 & Saturday 10-3

Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas Wrap Up!

Here are the final ornaments for Christmas 2009;



I always stitch a dog ornament for Woody and Wilson. This year I found canvases that I could put both dogs on- and I personalized the cube with each of their names.

Football Frog and Jersey-



Couldn't resist making two football ornaments this year since it is Carson's last year playing . We all enjoyed our Friday nights at the games the last four years!

Peppermints on a stick-


What fun to have a personalized ornament on the tree. I put our Initials on the front of these two sided ornaments. They looked great on the tree.

And so that's it for the 2009 ornaments. I'm already working on the twelve for 2010. Keep checking to see what they are.......I'm already stitching on the first one.

Come on in and see what great ornaments you would like to make for the 2010 holiday season!

No comments: