Come visit us at our NEW ADDRESS January 5, 2016!

We've moved to Midtown Market on MLK Jr. Blvd. (Historic Airport Road)!
The new shop is located between Flyleaf Books and Kitchen, just down from The Root Cellar.

762-B MLK Jr. Blvd., Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
(919) 929.3999
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10-4:30 & Saturday 10-3

Monday, December 12, 2011

For Her Special Day




This beautiful piece was stitched by a lovely customer, Lee Willard. 
Here's what she shared with us;

"I am a long time fan of Chapel Hill Needlepoint and asked Nancy about the perfect present to make for my niece, who is getting married this coming January. Nancy suggested this wonderful picture frame which I did in three beige tones (yellow-, gray- and pink-beige Impressions).
I wanted it to be really "bridey" so I completed the background in white silk. I have a tradition of making my niece crocheted Christmas snowflakes and wanted to make her a wedding present even more special.
Thanks to Nancy, it is!"

Just, Wow!

No comments: